Friday, January 27, 2012

It sucks.

I just want to be alone. Don't text me. Don't call me. Stop asking me questions. Can't you tell I'm losing it?
Stop telling me you love me. It doesn't help anything, I just feel guilty. Stop telling me you want to help. I don't want to talk about it. I don't know what I want. I can't tell you anything anyway.

I'm tired of part time friends. I'm tired of "Let's hang out." followed up with nothing. I'm tired of high school. I'm tired of being screamed at in the middle of my own house for doing everyday things and being powerless to defend myself. I'm tired of being powerless altogether.

I'm tired of going to school then work then being unable to fall asleep until an hour and a half before I have to get up and do it again. And when I get a minute to catch my breath, I'm tired of being asked to do something else.

No comments: