Thursday, December 22, 2011

Update: I make stuff!

So awhile ago I made a post about some of my art, mostly it was all 3-dimensional stuff I think. This stuff is all on paper, straight from my high school Art II class. Hope you like it :)


This was the cover of my portfolio. My name (Lauren) is spelled out in the roots. :) Coloured pencil.


Silhouette scratchboard. Crayons, black spray paint, etching tools. I apologize for the glare :/


"Shattered image" A moose and maple leaves. Pencil.



One subject, three medium of a parrotfish. The third one looked kind of messy. Top one is watercolour pencil, bottom is oil pastel.


BIRTH Word Illustration. Kind of outlandish but this was my last project of the course and I wanted to do something different. Watercolor pencils.


Logo. My initials and three things that represent me. The leaf is a tea leaf. Coloured pencil.


Surreal collage drawing. Sharpie.


Mixed media stillife. Coloured pencil, oil pastel, sharpie.


Playing card collage. It's not as easy to get as I had hoped, but the theme is Ace of Spades - the apple of Eden. Construction paper collage.


Oil Pastel Pointillism. I'm actually very proud of this one. oil pastel is one of my favourite mediums and while the pointillism part was a giant pain in the ass, I'm happy with the way it turned out. There's a bit of a persepctive issue with one of the towers but oh well. :) Oil Pastels, Golden Gate Bridge.


Sharpie/Watercolor pencil. I want this as a tattoo but hopefully a real tattoo artist could make it look cooler.


Mother nature/father time. Oil pastel (belly), watercolour pencils (people), charcoal (background.)


Hope you liked them! Feedback is appreciated!

No comments: