Thursday, May 19, 2011

Welcome to the Jungle.


This is the shelf I mentioned. I'm rather happy with the way it turned out. It was part of a "repurposed furniture" project I did for arts and crafts. It used to be hot pink, $4 at Goodwill. I painted it black, glued black and white cutouts of animals, drowned the whole thing in ModPodge, and WALA! Oh yeah, and Jacob helped.

Oh yeah, and that's my guitar. Which I do not play well. But at least I'm trying.
She wanted to be in the shot.

OH YEAH. And I have a record wall :)


Also, while I'm thinking about it;
since I talk about Jacob so much and you probably already resent him just because you keep having to read his name (sorry) I feel like I should give him a chance to redeem himself. He has a blog!
THIS IS IT! HIS BLOG! AREN'T YOU EXCITED?!

1 comment:

Jake said...

Making that shelf was fun. :D
thanks for posting the link.